Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: POST YOUR LINK

  1. #21
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    I hope you enjoy reading some of this old things.. Please let me know if this is something you like to look up............ if not i quit posting them...
    Just wondering if you find it intresting to look at............?

  2. #22
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I liked the old Runaways article. Pretty straight forward and to the point and I'm gonna be nice and not say what I'm thinkin'.

  3. #23
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I link your likes....er....ah...I mean...
    I like your links Veronica!


    It is helpful when you tell us a little about where a link is taking us.

    That Go Go's & The Runaways story is a hoot!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #24
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Thank's you gay's..........
    OPSSSSSSSSSSS i mean ya guy's hehe....... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member tdif's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.thedropinn.com/forum

    Visit this forum and chat about anything, plenty of jokes and anything you could imagine.
    Hope to see you there soon.

  6. #26
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Veronica ?:
    Thank's you gay's..........
    OPSSSSSSSSSSS i mean ya guy's hehe....... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><marquee>Happy-Go-Lucky but NOT gay!</marquee>
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #27
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.theonionavclub.com/featur...issue=3307&f=1
    This is a really good Joan Jett read.......
    Very intresting to read [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.friendship.com.au/poetry/best/best13.html
    No i think this page is on order now...
    Read and learn...........

  9. #29
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hahahaha im having too much fun. You gotta do the strip Britney Spears game... I promise you you'll get a kick !!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/index.php?x=doracan!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic602.htm Here is the link.. You gotta try this !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic